THE BRANDS WE LOVE
READ ALL ABOUT OUR TIPS & TRICKS
STAY UP TO DATE WITH OUR BLOG
Our Eco-Friendly Cleanser is Kind to Your Skin and the Planet
Mary Grace proudly offers a range of premium-quality skincare, including our eco-friendly cleanser, which has been created to help you take care of your skin without doing any harm to the environment. It is as important to develop a healthy respect for our planet as it is to look after your skin – fortunately, the two are not mutually exclusive.
Benefits of a Natural Cleanser
Have you found a skincare routine that works for you? For example, when you buy cleanser do you pick up the same product that you’ve been using for years, or are you the shopper who tries something different every time? We’d like to share a few benefits of using an eco cleanser:
- Our natural cleansers have a far lower environmental impact than their ‘conventional’ counterparts. If you look at the ingredients, you’ll notice that these cleansers contain no harsh chemicals. This means that you are not cleansing your skin with chemical-laden products, but you are also not washing those chemicals down the drain into the water supply.
- Mass-produced cleansers often contain artificial scent to make the product smell nicer. You may experience an unpleasant reaction to these artificial chemical scents, whereas our natural cleansers smell like the natural ingredients used in them.
- You are far less likely to experience a bad reaction to any natural cleanser. You may have seen parabens listed as an ingredient in mass-produced skincare products. This is a preservative that manufacturers use to extend the shelf-life of their products. Besides acting as a chemical preservative, parabens can have an adverse effect on your endocrine system, which produces hormones that regulate your mood, development, metabolism, and reproductive system.
How Much Do You Know About a Vegan Cleanser?
We are delighted that gone are the days of referring to as something as vegan eliciting a horrified response and mumbling about ‘hippies’. If you’re not sure exactly what a vegan cleanser is, let us elaborate. You already know that a cleanser is a product that you use to cleanse your face to remove dead skin cells, make up, oil, or dirt.
- Vegan cleansers also cleanse your skin, but they do not contain any animal derivatives or ingredients. If you’re not sure what an animal derivative is, it is anything that comes from an animal source. For example, beeswax is an animal derivative because it is produced by bees, and therefore cannot be considered vegan. The same applies to gelatine and keratin.
- Vegan products contain plant-based ingredients. Not only does this make them great for your skin, but you are also buying a product that has not caused any harm to animals during its manufacturing process.
- You should not be misled by the vegan label – rest assured that when you buy cleanser online from us it will be every bit as effective as the mainstream mass-produced cleansers, with none of the harsh aftereffects on your skin.
Tips Regarding Cleanser Australia
Whether you are just beginning your skin care journey, or you are maintaining a regime that has taken you years to fine-tune, you cannot do any of it without cleanser. You may need sensitive cleanser or perhaps something more robust instead, and we offer a range of cleansers to suit various skin types. It makes no difference whether you buy your cleanser online or from a regular store, you need to use it properly for it to be effective.
- Firstly, you must buy the correct cleanser for your skin type. Buying a mild cleanser if your skin is oily will yield disappointing results. You need to find out if your skin is oily, dry, sensitive, or even a combination and buy your cleanser accordingly.
- You should wash your face twice a day – in the morning and at night. If you wear heavy makeup you may find it necessary to remove your makeup before you wash with cleanser, if you want to cleanse your skin properly.
- You must ensure that you rinse all traces of cleanser off your skin. By doing this, you can be sure that any remaining dirt or cleanser are gone and won’t clog your pores. We also advise that you use a clean hand towel to dry your face.
Related Services We Provide to Cruelty-Free Cleanser
It may be of interest to you to know that we have a wide variety of products available in addition to our eco-friendly cleanser and skincare range.
- Our beauty range includes exfoliating products, face masks, and a variety of makeup brushes, as well as a range of lip gloss.
- We also have some lovely bags available, ranging from totes to pouches, in a variety of colours chosen to blend in perfectly with your wardrobe.
- Our luxurious range of candles forms part of our history – this is where Mary Grace first began. You can choose from a wonderful selection of scents, including our refreshing lemongrass or comforting vanilla praline.
About Mary Grace
We started out selling luxury candles over 15 years ago. Since then, we have proudly evolved into an Australian-owned online store selling a range of premium eco-friendly and cruelty-free products at affordable prices. We are committed to selling products that have been produced sustainably and do not endorse any products tested on animals, nor do we use any animal products in any of our product ranges.
As members of the Eco-Packaging Alliance, we are proud contributors towards global reforestation. We also make conscious choices in terms of refusing single-use plastic and ship our products to you in packaging that is 100 percent compostable and biodegradable.
Being socially responsible is another important aspect of our business, and we are partners with i-change and support three charities that we feel a personal connection to.
Please do feel free to get in touch with us if you have questions about any of our products, we’d love to hear from you.